This page will be used to offer quick links to the latest SLOB kit contents.
Please visit the following block post to read about a patched version of awr_info.sh: Click here.
2014.09.01 awr_info.sh patch. Note md5sum for this script is: a28a38b11040bb94f08a8f817792c75c
SLOB Patch Deployment (2014.03.19)
The following screenshot shows how to deploy the base SLOB kit and apply the patch. Please note the patch extracts into your current working directory:
Once can simply google “Oracle SLOB” to find a wealth of SLOB community information. Additionally, I’ll continue to update the following list of helpful SLOB links on this blog:
- SLOB Deployment – A Picture Tutorial. Click the following link: SLOB Tutorial.
- SLOB Data Loading Case Studies – Part I. A Simple Concurrent + Parallel Example. Click the following link: Data Loading Part I.
- SLOB Physical I/O Randomess. Click the following link: About I/O Randomness.
- SLOB Failing To Generate AWR Reports? Red Hat Bug 919793! Click this link.
- SLOB awr_info.sh Script Patch. Click this link.