This page will be used to offer quick links to the latest SLOB kit contents.
Please visit the following block post to read about a patched version of awr_info.sh: Click here.
SLOB Patch Deployment (2014.03.19)
The following screenshot shows how to deploy the base SLOB kit and apply the patch. Please note the patch extracts into your current working directory:
Once can simply google “Oracle SLOB” to find a wealth of SLOB community information. Additionally, I’ll continue to update the following list of helpful SLOB links on this blog:
- SLOB Deployment – A Picture Tutorial. Click the following link: SLOB Tutorial.
- SLOB Data Loading Case Studies – Part I. A Simple Concurrent + Parallel Example. Click the following link: Data Loading Part I.
- SLOB Physical I/O Randomess. Click the following link: About I/O Randomness.
- SLOB Failing To Generate AWR Reports? Red Hat Bug 919793! Click this link.
- SLOB awr_info.sh Script Patch. Click this link.