EMC Employee Disclaimer
The opinions and interests expressed on EMC employee blogs are the employees' own and do not necessarily represent EMC's positions, strategies or views. EMC makes no representation or warranties about employee blogs or the accuracy or reliability of such blogs. When you access employee blogs, even though they may contain the EMC logo and content regarding EMC products and services, employee blogs are independent of EMC and EMC does not control their content or operation. In addition, a link to a blog does not mean that EMC endorses that blog or has responsibility for its content or use.
This disclaimer was put into place on March 23, 2011.
- Index of Posts
- DBFS, FS, CFS, NFS, ASM Topics
- DW/BI Musings
- Exadata Posts
- General Performance and I/O Topics
- Oracle on Opteron, K8L, NUMA, etc
- Oracle11g Topics
- QPI-Based Systems Related Topics (e.g., Nehalem EP/EX, Westmere EP, etc)
- Real Application Clusters Related Topics
- Papers, Webcasts, etc
- SLOB Resources
- Little Things Doth Crabby Make
- Quick Links to Helpful Literature on Oracle Database In-Memory Column Store.
- SLOB Patch. AWR Post-Processing Script (awr_info.sh) Fix.
- SLOB Failing To Generate AWR Reports? Red Hat Bug 919793!
- XtremIO @ Tech Field Day 2014
- SLOB Physical I/O Randomness. How Random Is Random? Random!
- Oracle Database 12c In-Memory Feature – Part V. You Can’t Use It If It’s Not “Enabled.” Not Being Able To Use A Feature Is An Important “Feature.”
- SLOB Data Loading Case Studies – Part I. A Simple Concurrent + Parallel Example.
- SLOB Deployment – A Picture Tutorial.
- Impugn My Character Over Technical Points–But You Should Probably Be Correct When You Do So. Oracle 12c In-Memory Feature Snare? You Be The Judge ‘Cause Here’s The Proof. Part IV.
- Oracle Database 12c In-Memory Feature – Part III. Enabled, Used or Confused? Don’t Be.
|Dird89 on Oracle Database 12c In-Memory…|
|kevinclosson on Configuring Linux Hugepages fo…|
|David Morgan on Configuring Linux Hugepages fo…|
|Interesting observat… on Yes, File Systems Still Need T…|
|Log buffer space | O… on SLOB 2 — A Significant U…|