EMC Employee Disclaimer
The opinions and interests expressed on EMC employee blogs are the employees' own and do not necessarily represent EMC's positions, strategies or views. EMC makes no representation or warranties about employee blogs or the accuracy or reliability of such blogs. When you access employee blogs, even though they may contain the EMC logo and content regarding EMC products and services, employee blogs are independent of EMC and EMC does not control their content or operation. In addition, a link to a blog does not mean that EMC endorses that blog or has responsibility for its content or use.
This disclaimer was put into place on March 23, 2011.
- Index of Posts
- DBFS, FS, CFS, NFS, ASM Topics
- DW/BI Musings
- Exadata Posts
- General Performance and I/O Topics
- Oracle on Opteron, K8L, NUMA, etc
- Oracle11g Topics
- QPI-Based Systems Related Topics (e.g., Nehalem EP/EX, Westmere EP, etc)
- Real Application Clusters Related Topics
- Papers, Webcasts, etc
- SLOB Resources
- Little Things Doth Crabby Make