EMC Employee Disclaimer
The opinions and interests expressed on EMC employee blogs are the employees' own and do not necessarily represent EMC's positions, strategies or views. EMC makes no representation or warranties about employee blogs or the accuracy or reliability of such blogs. When you access employee blogs, even though they may contain the EMC logo and content regarding EMC products and services, employee blogs are independent of EMC and EMC does not control their content or operation. In addition, a link to a blog does not mean that EMC endorses that blog or has responsibility for its content or use.
This disclaimer was put into place on March 23, 2011.
- Index of Posts
- DBFS, FS, CFS, NFS, ASM Topics
- DW/BI Musings
- Exadata Posts
- General Performance and I/O Topics
- Oracle on Opteron, K8L, NUMA, etc
- Oracle11g Topics
- QPI-Based Systems Related Topics (e.g., Nehalem EP/EX, Westmere EP, etc)
- Real Application Clusters Related Topics
- Papers, Webcasts, etc
- SLOB Resources
- Little Things Doth Crabby Make
- SLOB 2.3 Is Getting Close!
- Lab Report: Oracle Database on EMC XtremIO. A Compression Technology Case Study.
- Whitepaper: Oracle Database 11g and 12c Consolidation and Workload Scalability with EMC XtremIO 3.0
- Adding An EMC XtremIO Volume As An ASM Disk With Oracle Database 12c On Linux – It Does Not Get Any Easier Than This.
- Little Things Doth Crabby Make – Part XVIII. Automatic Storage Management Won’t Let Me Use My Disk For My Files! Yes, It Will!
- Scrutinizing Exadata X5 Datasheet IOPS Claims…and Correcting Mistakes
- Recommended Reading: Oracle Database 12c NUMA-Related Topics
- SLOB 2.2 Not Generating AWR reports? Testing Large User Counts With Think Time? Think Processes and SLOB_DEBUG.
- SLOB Data Loading Case Studies – Part II. SLOB 2.2 For High-Bandwidth Data Loading.
- How Do I Know I Have The Latest SLOB Kit?
|kevinclosson on SLOB Deployment – A Pict…|
|testconnoisseur on SLOB Deployment – A Pict…|
|kevinclosson on SLOB 2 — A Significant U…|
|Prashanth Bangalore on SLOB 2 — A Significant U…|
|kevinclosson on Lab Report: Oracle Database on…|